Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Requisition #: 515603
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Aug. 4, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger and work with the #1 Children's Hospital in Florida! We are Magnet designated & ranked nationally in 8 specialties by US News & World Report for 2021-2022!
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner works strategically with directors, managers and employees to integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into business operations. Provides HR support, guidance and assistance to management and staff to meet organizational goals and objectives. Anticipates HR-related needs and communicates needs proactively within assigned units. The Senior HR Business Partner seeks to develop integrated solutions and formulates partnerships across the functional areas to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. Manages relationships within assigned departments and provides consultation to management and staff.
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Work Hours: 8a-5p
Benefits: Benefits & PTO accruals start first day, 403b with match potential, Free Parking, Tuition Assistance, Healthy Rewards, Discounted meals in the Cafeteria, and more!
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, business management, or closely related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ HR-related experience in a similar position, i.e. Business partner, employee relations, HR Generalist, etc.
- PHR or SCHRM-CP certification preferred
- Proficient computer system experience, exposure to HRIS systems (SAP, People Soft, Lawson etc.) and knowledge of various software applications
- Ability to create presentations and other documents
- Experience consulting with business leadership to develop appropriate human resources resolutions
Johns Hopkins Medicine.