Service Specialist II
Requisition #: 258667
Location: Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Springfield, VA 22150
Category: Support Services (Services/Trades)
Work Shift: Evening Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: July 20, 2020
Johns Hopkins Home Care Group is always looking for talented, compassionate and committed professionals to join our team in a variety of roles. We offer a range of clinical job opportunities, including pediatric, adult and infusion nursing; physical, occupational and respiratory therapy; and pharmacy, as well as administrative positions responsible for coordinating patient care, equipment delivery and insurance billing.
Responsible for performing all tasks related to specific position in a timely manner and meeting or exceeding supervisor's communicated expectations. Will deliver/pickup prescription orders & products to clients on a predetermined route/schedule. Ensure completion of logs and tickets. Delivers exceptional service to all internal & external customers. Performs delivery service and warehousing duties according to the policies and procedures of the Johns Hopkins Pharmaquip, Inc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of home care related aspects of respiratory therapy and durable medical equipment, experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently or with a group/team, problem solve & make decisions as necessary
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language
- Knowledge of demographic areas of service, ability to read maps
- Ability to interact positively with patients and their families
- Use of good judgment & defensive driving techniques
- Must be self-motivated, responsible & maintain a cooperative attitude
Required Licensure, Certification, etc.:
- Current, valid driver’s license, CDL W/Hazmat & no points preferred.
- Six (6) months or more of home care experience and, experience with liquid oxygen delivery and safe handling practices preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.