SOCIAL WORKER I
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, Odenton, MD 21113
- Social Work/Mental Health
- Day Shift
At Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP), we bring Johns Hopkins Medicine to our communities. With more than 40 locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC, we have opportunities for you to join our amazing team of healthcare professionals, right in your neighborhood. You don’t have to travel far to find your next great opportunity! You belong here!
What awaits you!
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403B Savings Plan w/employer contribution
- Paid Time off & Paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Tuition assistance benefits
- Free Parking
- Refer a friend to Johns Hopkins, opportunity to earn $$$
- Health & Wellness programs and more!
JHCP is looking for a Social Worker at our Odenton Family Practice. The Social Worker will develop and implement plans to resolve or minimxe problems impacting patient's health cae in conjuction with patient, family, physicians, staff and/or community resources. Provides education, crisis intervention, short term counseling, planning for long term care placement, and information and referral services to community and government placement agencies.
Location: 1132 Annapolis Rd., Odenton, Maryland 21113
Shift: Exempt - Full-time - 40 hours per week - Mon-Fri -8am-5:00 p.m.
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- Current Maryland licensure with the Board of Social Work Examiners or license eligibility at LGSW, LCSW or LCSW-C level. If applicable, must meet the required qualifications per the Bilingual Pay Program criteria for Qualified Bilingual Speaker or Interpreter and must successfully pass the required JHM approved designated language assessment. The assessment qualifies them to use their non-English language directly with patients/families/clients within their scope of practice.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.