Sonographer III - Maternal Fetal Medicine (Sarasota County)
Requisition #: 259904
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, Sarasota, FL 34230
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: July 8, 2020
The Sonographer III demonstrates advanced knowledge and skills in the management of diagnostic testing. Demonstrates focused critical thinking, integrates multi-system implications and provides anticipatory observation and management for predictable events. Demonstrates interdisciplinary collaboration and an outcome-oriented approach to care.
Work Hours: 8a-5p
Location: Sarasota & Lee Counties including North Port, Sarasota and Ft. Myers, FL
- Graduate of an approved diagnostic medical sonography program with minimum of three years’ experience
- Specialty registry through ARDMS or CCI
- Dual registries preferred (ex. Fetal Echo, Pediatric Echocardiography, Nuchal Translucency, Advanced Cardiac Sonographer, Registered Cardiac Sonographer, or Adult Echo)
- Current BLS certification, AHA
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.