Speech Language Pathologist
Requisition #: 198279
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Nov. 18, 2019
Under the general supervision of the Chief Speech and Language Pathologist, is responsible for the diagnostic and treatment services of all patients experiencing speech, language, cognitive-linguistic, dysphasia, and other related communication disorders. Maintains adequate records relating to diagnostic and treatment services, counsels patients and family members and consults with other hospital personnel regarding communication impairments. Assists the Chief SLP in research program development, maintaining departmental quality assurance programs and recommending clinical materials.
Full-time, Day Shift: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm weekend work not required.
Johns Hopkin Bayview Medical Center
- A minimum six (6) months of previous experience required. 1 year of clinical SLP experience preferred
- Work requires the knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Maryland licensure as Speech-Language Pathologist
- ASHA Certification preferred
- CPR with American Heart Association required
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.