Sr Engineering Project Manager
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Day Shift
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. When joining the Johns Hopkins Health System, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Location: 600 N.Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21287
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift, 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sr. Engineering Project Manager will report to Director, Engineering. Responsibilities include: project planning for engineering and maintenance projects, reviewing engineering design and specifications for clinical buildings equipment and systems, managing and planning maintenance and engineering equipment inventory, collaborating with designers and engineers during the design of renovation and construction projects.
HS diploma required
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
Bachelor's Degree: 4 years related experience,
HS/GED only: 8 years related experience, 4 of which is within a similar position
- Functional knowledge of facilities systems, facilities design, construction, maintenance projects and processes, engineering systems evaluation and testing processes and methods, and equipment installation/inspection protocols.
- General knowledge of facilities design, engineering systems, maintenance application fields, and governmental regulations and codes.
- Functional knowledge of computer applications (PC- and network-based), including Windows, departmental e-mail, word processing, database, spreadsheet, project management and presentation packages.
- Proficient written and verbal English communication skills, on a college graduate level.
- Applies and integrates knowledge indicated herein.
- High level of ability to solve problems and manage information indicated herein.
- Ability to use equipment indicated herein.
- Ability to plan, research, analyze, coordinate, implement and present project requirements.
- Interacts professionally with JHM/departmental staff as well as contractors, manufacturers, vendors and consultants.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.