Sr. ERP Business Analyst-User Experience
Requisition #: 544307
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Information Technology
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: June 24, 2022
Sr. ERP Business Anayst-User Experience
Johns Hopkins Health System-IT Department
Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS)
5801 Smith Ave., Davis Bldg.
Baltimore, MD 21209
*Specific Duties And Responsibilities RequiredThe responsibilities listed below are typical examples of the work performed by this position. Not all duties assigned to this position are included, nor is it expected that everyone in this position will be assigned every job responsibility.
• Function as the UI functional expert
• Analyze usage and users of specific functions, recommend and implement UI solutions to maximize the end-user benefit
• Participate in user-centric design to achieve intuitive look and feel for contemporary UI
• Work with User Experience Architect and User Experience Developers within technical strategy, architecture, and roadmap for UI expansion
• Collaborate with customers, management, and team members focused on UI activities
• Communicate and present the designs and design ideas to stakeholders and team members as visualizations in a clear, well-documented form; prototypes, wireframes, etc.
• Support the conception, testing and presentation of ideas that deliver the highest quality user interface in terms of innovation, simplicity and consistency
• Collect requirements for user interface research
• Assist in the execution of usability evaluation along with testing across UI development stages
• Collect/document and incorporate feedback to improve the UI/X experience.
• Work with developers to ensure the designs are implemented as intended and the integrity of the user experience is maintained in the final product
• Work closely within project teams to achieve milestones and objectives
• Author and maintain documentation by writing audience-appropriate materials to serve as technical and/or end-user references.
• Mentor other staff members in tools and technologies.
Preferred Education Requirement Bachelor's degree required. Additional experience may be substituted for education.
Equivalency Formula: 30 undergraduate degree credits or 18 graduate degree credits = 1 year of experience. For jobs where equivalency is permitted, up to two years of non-related college coursework may be applied towards the total minimum education/experience required for the respective job.
Preferred Years of Experience and/or Skills: Five years of related work experience with computer systems and applications. Additional education may substitute for experience.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Strong experience using Design Thinking to drive the creation of user-central UI
• Experience building/providing user workflow, design mockups, documentation and final products reflecting Design Thinking usage to solve specific business problems
• Experience with UI on mobile devices and associated support considerations
• Experience with UI via internet browsers and associated support considerations
• Experience with Agile Development methodology, techniques and practices
• Project Management and Scope Management experience
• Ability to work independently and as a member of an on premise or geographically dispersed team
• Strong organizational skill, work management skills
• Excellent communication, presentation development and customer interaction skills
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities (KSA's):
1. Experience implementing prototypes to evaluate and ensure technical feasibility of UI designs
2. Focus on simplifying processes while delivering accurate results
3. Should have maturity of understanding and able to connect end to end flows - from Front end to middle tier to back end.
4. High communication and customer management skills, should be able to work with customers at various levels from executives to senior management to end users
Johns Hopkins Medicine.