Sr. Nursing Informatics Specialist, Epic Credentialed Trainer
Requisition #: 191761
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Aug. 23, 2019
The Sr. Nursing Informatics Specialist, EPIC Credentialed Trainer will work within our Management Information Systems Dept. and provides technical assistance, support and advice to users, while also training our providers/clinical staff on EPIC, our electronic health record system.
- A credentialed trainer in EPIC and participates in the design, configuration and training for new and current users of EPIC
- Provides support and technical assistance to the end user by troubleshooting, testing and resolving user issues
- Assists management in identifying and resolving staff knowledge/skill deficits and performance needs related to our electronic medical records system, EPIC.
- Full Time, 40hrs per week
- Days, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Mon. - Fri., no weekends
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field
- Previous experience with electronic health record systems, primarily EPIC
- Epic Credentialed or certification preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.