Senior Provider Relations Coordinator
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare, Hanover, MD 21076
- Clerical and Administrative Support
- Day Shift
Who you are:
As a Provider Relations Coordinator for Johns Hopkins HealthCare, you are the go-to for organizing provider contracts for JHHC. You are a detail oriented problem solver and have strong analytical ability to gather and interpret data from different sources. You are comfortable communicating with all stakeholders including members of the Provider Relations team and other JHHC departments.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for routing of contracts, amendments, and legal documents using Docusign
- Track approvals from agency leadership for JHHC contracts
- Create and upload IT tickets for configuration for each contract
- Track legal case agreements and ensure that they are executed and returned to providers
- Manage monthly contract workflow reports
- Participate as a go-to person in various department projects and meetings, answering escalated concerns from Provider Relations Coordinators and other JHHC Departments.
- Work with other JHHC departments on internal audits
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in a physician’s office, group practice, insurance setting or managed care environment
- Knowledge of provider relations functions, managed care concepts, healthcare databases, and network maintenance tools (Vistar, OnBase, etc.)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Docusign, and Sharepoint
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Associates degree preferred.
Who we are:
Johns Hopkins HealthCare (JHHC) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine. JHHC is a $3B business serving over 500,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHC is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHC is the place to call home.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.