Sr. Team Leader, Patient Transport - PRN
Requisition #: 261445
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Evening Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: July 13, 2020
We offer free parking or Metro/Bus subsidy. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, public transportation is running on a limited schedule. If you don’t have access to the limited public transportation options, we have alternative transportation options for our employees.
The Senior Team Leader:
- Assists Clinical Coordinator with overseeing the performance of department staff & volunteers, including the selection, counseling, and evaluation processes.
- Coordinates day-to-day activities within budgetary constraints.
- Demonstrates role-modeling skills as attendant and dispatcher. Actively participates in dispatcher/transporter roles as necessary to promote smooth departmental operations and prevent patient delays.
- Participates in developing/maintaining department program design for continued quality improvement and enhanced department efficiencies.
Shift is every/other Saturday & Sunday from 3:15p - 11:45p.
High School Diploma or GED. College coursework in healthcare field desirable.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current CPR Heart saver. Certified Healthcare Transport Instructor through NAHTM
- At least twelve months as an orderly/attendant or related experience.
- Previous leadership experience desirable.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.