Requisition #: 356267
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Nursing Support/Patient Care
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Limited (20 - 29)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: April 9, 2021
While participating in an approved nursing program and under the close supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Practical Nurse, you will perform a wide range of patient care duties. This will allow you to enhance your clinical skills. It may be possible to work part-time hours while in scholl, but you must orient on a full time basis.
- Current Maryland CNA certification
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- High School diploma or GED required and enrollment in an accredited RN program
- Completed Fundamentals of Nursing course, or schools equivalent course
- Previous PCT experience preferred but will consider newly certified CNAs
Benefits for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- On campus gym
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.