Supervisor Enrollment & Billing
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Health Plans, Hanover, MD 21076
- Day Shift
Who you are:
As the Supervisor of Enrollment and Billing for Johns Hopkins Health Plans, you are responsible for the supervision of Premium Billing staff and USFHP (U.S. Family Health Plans) Enrollment. You are a problem solver with the ability to analyze data and find solutions. You pride yourself on your attention to detail, communication skills, and ability to drive your team’s results.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries related to premium billing as well as USFHP Enrollment.
- Maintain the premium billing in DEERS and all associated databases.
- Oversee the staffs’ handling of incoming calls and keep the call statistics within the service level agreements in place.
- Assist staff with escalated issues and/or special projects.
- Oversee the collections on all accounts and work to resolve issues identified on various reports.
- Process membership changes and research to resolve member issues and concerns.
- Responsible for the development and enforcement of policies and procedures and recommends changes to processes pertinent to Premium Billing as well as USFHP Enrollment.
- Responsible for the recruitment, performance evaluation and disciplinary action of staff when necessary.
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years’ experience in a supervisory role and/ or customer service experience in health insurance or a health care setting.
- Prior telephonic customer service experience.
- A comprehensive level of knowledge of Managed Care Health Plans, Enrollment processes, TRICARE enrollment and HIPAA related regulatory requirements.
- High School diploma or GED along with 2 years of college or equivalent work experience.
Who we are:
Johns Hopkins Health Plans (JHHP) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine. JHHP is a $3B business serving over 500,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHP is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins Health Plans, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHP is the place to call home.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.