Surgical Asst (1st Asst)
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Allied Health/Clinical Professional
- Day Shift
As PRN Surgical Asst (1st Asst), you will:
- Provides direct assistance to the primary surgeon during surgical procedures
- Performs peri-operative assessment of patients under the direction and supervision of the attending physician
- Candidate must have experience in multiple subspecialties including Orthopedics, General Surgery, and Robotic surgery. Experience in assisting in total joint replacements is also required.
-High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
-Certification by the Association of Surgical Assistants is required
-CPR Certification is required.
-Minimum of two years’ experience as first assistant is required.
Shift: PRN/Oncall as needed. Some weekend & call work will be required.
YOU BELONG HERE!
Come & experience what teamwork and outstanding patient care looks like at Suburban Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine!
Click the link to view our equity statement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2H-jBbQI-M
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.