Surgical Technician I: Neuro / Ortho OR
Requisition #: 181993
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Nursing Support/Patient Care
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: May 1, 2019
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Neuro / Ortho / Spine and Trauma /Transplant OR has 14 adult operating rooms. Nurses scrub and circulate. Primary surgical services include: trauma, abdominal and allograft transplantation (kidney, liver, pancreas, hand) neurosurgical, orthopedic and ortho-spine patients.
Shifts: 10 Hour Day Shifts
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Successful completion Surgical Technician training program; equivalent work experience may be considered
- BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- No surgical technician work experience required; 6-12 months of Surg Tech work experience preferred
- Surgical Technician Certification preferred
Join the Johns Hopkins Hospital multidisciplinary team and become part of a patient centered collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated academic medical facility. Our clinicians are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.