Surgical Technician / OR Tech - OR, PRN
Requisition #: 163082
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Category: Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: June 20, 2019
The Operating Room Technician / OR Tech will work within the Operating Room, which features 11 fully equipped surgical rooms, including two open heart suites, a cystoscopy suite, and a dedicated ophthalmology suite.
The Surgical Technician / Scrub Tech scrubs for surgical procedures in the operating room, adhering strictly to sterile technique, and assists in sterile processing as assigned.
- Day (7a - 3:30p or 7a - 7:30p), Evening (3p - 11:30p or 11a - 11:30p) or Nights (11p - 7:30a) available
- 1 on-call shift per 8week schedule
- Completion of a certified surgical technician program
- Certification as an OR Tech is preferred, but not mandatory
- At least 1 year of experience as an OR Tech
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.