Telecommunications Assistant - PRN
Requisition #: 256225
Location: Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20001
Category: Support Services (Services/Trades)
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: July 8, 2020
The telecommunications assistant is responsible for operating all communications/answering service equipment.
Work Location: Washington, D.C.
PRN - As needed - Rotating Shift
1. Must be able to speak clearly and distinctly.
2. Must be able to type 30 words per minute and have good grammar.
3. Displays good judgment and diplomacy in dealing with all clients.
4. Must be able to express oneself clearly both verbally and in writing.
5. High School graduate preferred or equivalent training and experience.
6. One- year of experience as a hospital and or answering service operator preferred.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers. Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.