Requisition #: 417523
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Oct. 11, 2021
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 417523
1800 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21287
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift; 8:00am - 4:30pm
Weekends Required: Yes
Performs diagnostic sonographic and interventional procedures in the department or on the units under the general supervision of the Chief Imaging Technologist and with the assistance of a Physician or a Senior Sonographer.
High School diploma or equivalent including successful completion of an approved curriculum in diagnostic sonography.
Preferred registration by The American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS). CPR certification required within three months of employment.
Required Work Experience:
Six months of either clinical or student scanning experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a thorough knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology as related to the position.
- Requires a general knowledge of sonogram protocols in performing examinations.
- Ability to use all necessary equipment to obtain and document a complete examination.
- Ability to perform sonography and measurements required for a diagnostic sonography examination.
- Require interpersonal and communication skills to interact with interpreting physicians, medical staff, patients, visitors and other employees.
BRAND NEW SALARY STRUCTURE! SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.