Web Content Manager
Requisition #: 327892
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: May 12, 2021
The Web Content Manager assists in promoting Johns Hopkins Children’s Center mission, brand and achievements through a wide range of digital strategies. This position will report to the Director of Digital Content Strategy and the Director of Marketing & Communications at the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center. The position's primary responsibilities are:
- Lead team’s development, deployment and maintenance of digital strategies, including SEO optimization, content integration, analytics assessment and user engagement.
- Plan, assign and review content and ensure content meets institutional and marketing goals and maintains JHM voice.
- Oversee multiple project plans with internal and external stakeholders and ensure adherence to JHM digital strategies and best practices.
- Collaborate throughout Marketing & Communications (including social media, video, media and marketing) to promote content across channels and ensure efficiency in workflow processes.
- Attend meetings as needed with multiple health system clients, external partners and vendors, and provide updates and guidance on JHM digital strategies.
- Support the Director of Digital Content Marketing in executing the global enterprise content strategy.
Requires Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, or Journalism or related field. Equivalent experience beyond the work experience requirement may be substituted on a 2:1 basis.
Requires 5 years of relevant experience, supervisory experience preferred.
Full Time, Day Shift (40 hours)
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Weekend work required
JHH, 901 S. Bond Street, Baltimore, MD 21231
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.