SIBLEY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
The New Sibley building, including the recently constructed Emergency Department, features:
- 200 fully private patient rooms with accommodations for visitors
- An expanded medical oncology and inpatient oncology units
- A new Women's and Infant's Services department, including 18 private special care nursery bassinets
- An orthopaedic unit with a dedicated rehabilitation gym
- Integrated technology focused on improving the patient and visitor experience
We are committed to offering relationship-based care and integrative health and wellness that keep the patient at the center of everything we do. Our nurses, clinicians and professionals allow us to excel at serving our community. It’s their skills, expertise and dedication to using research, innovation, Lean principles and educational opportunities that have helped transform Sibley Memorial Hospital into one of the most innovative community hospitals anywhere.
Sibley overlooks the Potomac River, bordering Maryland and Virginia in a beautiful residential neighborhood in Northwest Washington, D.C. Our population-based community care supporting healthy collaboration, professional practice and development at all levels have been recognized with NICHE designation, the Daisy Award for Exceptional Nurses and being named by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality.Join us, and help deliver on The Promise of Medicine by providing community care that sets the standard for excellence.
- Up to 26 days paid leave upon employment
- Health, dental, vision, life, supplemental life, and long- and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
- 403(b) plan (nonbenefits eligible employees)
- Educational assistance program
- Free parking
- Cafeteria discount
- NIH Federal Credit Union
- Direct deposit
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition and awards
- Flexible spending accounts (health and dependent)
- Commuter transportation benefits
- Online education
EKG Applications Technician (Part-time)
Daily management of ECG archival system utilizing a computer-based program including downloading, storing, editing and retrieval of data. Minimum Education and Experience: Possess high school ...
RN II- Pre/Post Op -Sibley Ambulatory Surgery Center - PRN
GENERAL SUMMARY: RN II is a registered nurse in the PACE (Professional Advancement/Clinical Excellence) program hired with at least one-year current experience in an acute-care ...
Certified-Surgical Assistant, C-SA (Part-time)
General Summary: The Certified Surgical Assistant, C-SA provides direct assistance to the primary surgeon during surgical procedures and performs peri-operative assessment of patients under the ...