The Johns Hopkins Hospital has been at the forefront of discovery, innovation and medical advances for over 125 years. Our reputation for excellence has earned us a spot on U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals list for over two decades. We believe that the commitment from our entire professional staff is one of the primary reasons we are able to continually set the standard of excellence in patient care, both in our community and around the world. Renowned for our specialty services and innovative clinical advances, we strive to make The Johns Hopkins Hospital an exceptional place to work, learn and advance your career.
In addition to working with some of the best and brightest in the medical field, we offer our employees generous benefits, incentives and numerous career options. So whether your focus is community health, research, or clinical or professional services, it means you too can enjoy an environment that is continually recognized as one of the best workplaces in the world.
Explore the possibilities and bring your passion to The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
U.S. News and World Report's
Best Hospitals List
for over two decades
- Level I Trauma Center
- Level IIIC Perinatal Referral Center
- Regional Pediatric Trauma and Burn Center
- Eye Trauma Center for the state of Maryland
1800 Orleans St., Baltimore, MD 21287Get Directions
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement
- College tuition grant for dependents
- Education and training programs
- Work, life and engagement programs
- Wellness benefits and incentives