In addition to working with some of the best and brightest in the medical field, we offer our employees generous benefits, incentives and numerous career options. So whether your focus is community health, research, or clinical or professional services, it means you too can enjoy an environment that is continually recognized as one of the best workplaces in the world.Explore the possibilities and bring your passion to The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- LEVEL I TRAUMA CENTER
- LEVEL IIIC PERINATAL REFERRAL CENTER
- REGIONAL PEDIATRIC TRAUMA AND BURN CENTER
- EYE TRAUMA CENTER FOR THE STATE OF MARYLAND
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement
- College tuition grant for dependents
- Education and training programs
- Work, life and engagement programs
- Wellness benefits and incentives
Application Coordinator III (Beacon)
General Position Summary: The Application Coordinator III (ACIII) participates in the development and design of the application(s) for which the AC III is responsible and ...
Environmental Care Associate
As Environmental Care Associate, you will be part of a team that delivers and ensures a well-coordinated effort in cleaning services for inpatient rooms, clinic ...
Sr. Plant Operator
As Sr. Plant Operator, you will be part of a team that delivers and ensures a well-coordinated effort operating and maintaining Central Power Plant (CPP) ...