THE JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL
In addition to working with some of the best and brightest in the medical field, we offer our employees generous benefits, incentives and numerous career options. So whether your focus is community health, research, or clinical or professional services, it means you too can enjoy an environment that is continually recognized as one of the best workplaces in the world.This is a place where anything is possible. Join us, and help deliver on The Promise of Medicine by changing real lives.
- LEVEL I TRAUMA CENTER
- LEVEL IIIC PERINATAL REFERRAL CENTER
- REGIONAL PEDIATRIC TRAUMA AND BURN CENTER
- EYE TRAUMA CENTER FOR THE STATE OF MARYLAND
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement
- College tuition grant for dependents
- Education and training programs
- Work, life and engagement programs
- Wellness benefits and incentives
Environmental Care Associate
As Environmental Care Associate, you will be part of a team that delivers and ensures a well-coordinated effort in cleaning services for inpatient rooms, clinic ...
POSITION SUMMARY: Works under general supervision and prepares, seasons, and cooks food for Hospital patients, employees, and visitors. Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipes, ...
Career Coach - Project Reach
Serves as a career coach and guide for employees seeking career counseling and skills upgrading/enhancement. Arranges and/or administer assessments through a Health System career assessment ...