THE JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL
In addition to working with some of the best and brightest in the medical field, we offer our employees generous benefits, incentives and numerous career options. So whether your focus is community health, research, or clinical or professional services, it means you too can enjoy an environment that is continually recognized as one of the best workplaces in the world.This is a place where anything is possible. Join us, and help deliver on The Promise of Medicine by changing real lives.
- LEVEL I TRAUMA CENTER
- LEVEL IIIC PERINATAL REFERRAL CENTER
- REGIONAL PEDIATRIC TRAUMA AND BURN CENTER
- EYE TRAUMA CENTER FOR THE STATE OF MARYLAND
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement
- College tuition grant for dependents
- Education and training programs
- Work, life and engagement programs
- Wellness benefits and incentives
Patient Service Coordinator II (GYN/OB)
<span style="color: black; font-family: "Arial", sans-serif; font-size: 11pt;">Position Summary The Patient Service Coordinator will handle all administrative (non-clinical) aspects of the patient encounter, assisting each ...
Position Summary: Under the direction of the supervising occupational therapist, responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating general therapeutic and recreational activities which reinforce and relate ...
Clinical Customer Service Representative - Meyer 9
POSITION SUMMARY: The Clinical Customer Service Representative enhances service excellence at Johns Hopkins Hospital by serving as a central point of contact and communication for ...