In addition to working with some of the best and brightest in the medical field, we offer our employees generous benefits, incentives and numerous career options. So whether your focus is community health, research, or clinical or professional services, it means you too can enjoy an environment that is continually recognized as one of the best workplaces in the world.Explore the possibilities and bring your passion to The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- LEVEL I TRAUMA CENTER
- LEVEL IIIC PERINATAL REFERRAL CENTER
- REGIONAL PEDIATRIC TRAUMA AND BURN CENTER
- EYE TRAUMA CENTER FOR THE STATE OF MARYLAND
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement
- College tuition grant for dependents
- Education and training programs
- Work, life and engagement programs
- Wellness benefits and incentives
Administrative Coordinator - Office of Well Being
Position Summary: Typically reports to Department Head such as Administrator/Director/ Sr. Director. Responsible for managing and coordinating a variety of department projects, activities, reports, schedules, ...
Clinical Social Worker IC
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides direct psychological, social and practical care to a select caseload of patients and families including social work assessments, problem identification, goal setting ...
Project Manager, Health Promotion - Office of Well Being
The Project Manager will report to the Medical Director for the JHM Office of Well Being and is responsible for managing and executing one or ...