In addition to working with some of the best and brightest in the medical field, we offer our employees generous benefits, incentives and numerous career options. So whether your focus is community health, research, or clinical or professional services, it means you too can enjoy an environment that is continually recognized as one of the best workplaces in the world.Explore the possibilities and bring your passion to The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- LEVEL I TRAUMA CENTER
- LEVEL IIIC PERINATAL REFERRAL CENTER
- REGIONAL PEDIATRIC TRAUMA AND BURN CENTER
- EYE TRAUMA CENTER FOR THE STATE OF MARYLAND
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement
- College tuition grant for dependents
- Education and training programs
- Work, life and engagement programs
- Wellness benefits and incentives
Nutrition Assistant (32 hrs)
Position Summary: Works independently and implements the nutrition care plan as ordered by the physician and as planned by the clinical dietitian. Reports to the ...
Web Production Specialist-Marketing & Communications
Working under the direction of the Manager, Strategic Web Services, the Web Production Specialist will be responsible for content and HTML updates for both www.hopkinsmedicine.org ...
Web Content Specialist-Marketing & Communications
As part of the Internet Strategy & Web Services team, the Web Content Specialist will manage and coordinate all Web content for hopkinsmedicine.org and related ...