In addition to working with some of the best and brightest in the medical field, we offer our employees generous benefits, incentives and numerous career options. So whether your focus is community health, research, or clinical or professional services, it means you too can enjoy an environment that is continually recognized as one of the best workplaces in the world.Explore the possibilities and bring your passion to The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- LEVEL I TRAUMA CENTER
- LEVEL IIIC PERINATAL REFERRAL CENTER
- REGIONAL PEDIATRIC TRAUMA AND BURN CENTER
- EYE TRAUMA CENTER FOR THE STATE OF MARYLAND
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement
- College tuition grant for dependents
- Education and training programs
- Work, life and engagement programs
- Wellness benefits and incentives
Accounts Payable Online Payment Processor
Position Summary: Under general supervision but according to established policies and procedures performs a variety of clerical duties to ensure proper remittance of payments to ...
Financial Head Teller
Position Summary: Reporting to the Revenue Cycle Manager and/or Supervisor; the Financial Head Teller is responsible for assisting customers (patients, families, vendors, and JHH-JHU-JHHS Staff) ...
Patient Data Coordinator
Under direction of the Admissions Office Manager, coordinates inpatient admissions and financial clearance for the Department of Psychiatry from the Psychiatry Admissions Office, the Emergency ...