With a brand-new, world-class patient bed tower opening this year, Sibley is a nonprofit hospital that overlooks the Potomac River, bordering Maryland and Virginia in a beautiful residential neighborhood in northwest Washington, D.C. Our population-based community care supporting healthy collaboration, professional practice and development at all levels have been recognized with NICHE designation, the Daisy Award for Exceptional Nurses and being named by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality.
Bring your passion and join our extraordinary team at Sibley Memorial Hospital.
- Up to 26 days paid leave upon employment
- Health, dental, vision, life, supplemental life, and long- and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
- 403(b) plan (nonbenefits eligible employees)
- Educational assistance program
- Free parking
- Cafeteria discount
- NIH Federal Credit Union
- Direct deposit
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition and awards
- Flexible spending accounts (health and dependent)
- Commuter transportation benefits
- Online education
CNA - Oncology Unit
The Certified Nursing Assistant, under the direction of a Registered Nurse and other members of the multidisciplinary health care team, performs specialized patient care functions ...
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are smoke-free workplace employers. The catering assistant provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times. ...
Medical Director, Sibley Advanced Clinical Care Unit
GENERAL SUMMARY: Governs the admission and discharges of patients from the Advanced Clinical Care Unit (ACC). Works with other Consulting and Attending Physicians to coordinate ...