With a brand-new, world-class patient bed tower opening this year, Sibley is a nonprofit hospital that overlooks the Potomac River, bordering Maryland and Virginia in a beautiful residential neighborhood in northwest Washington, D.C. Our population-based community care supporting healthy collaboration, professional practice and development at all levels have been recognized with NICHE designation, the Daisy Award for Exceptional Nurses and being named by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality.
Bring your passion and join our extraordinary team at Sibley Memorial Hospital.
- Up to 26 days paid leave upon employment
- Health, dental, vision, life, supplemental life, and long- and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
- 403(b) plan (nonbenefits eligible employees)
- Educational assistance program
- Free parking
- Cafeteria discount
- NIH Federal Credit Union
- Direct deposit
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition and awards
- Flexible spending accounts (health and dependent)
- Commuter transportation benefits
- Online education
MRI Technologist (PRN)
Operates all MRI Scanners for the purpose of performing diagnostic exams according to physician orders. Insures the safe and efficient flow of patients in this ...
Imaging Services Representative
Performs a variety of skilled and complex clerical functions using a computer and the Imaging Service Department and Hospital Information Systems. Greets and takes care ...
Outpatient Medical Oncology Charge Nurse
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Medical Oncology Charge Nurse provides daily leadership to the Medical Oncology Nurses and clinical associates. This role is the point person for ...