With a brand-new, world-class patient bed tower opening this year, Sibley is a nonprofit hospital that overlooks the Potomac River, bordering Maryland and Virginia in a beautiful residential neighborhood in northwest Washington, D.C. Our population-based community care supporting healthy collaboration, professional practice and development at all levels have been recognized with NICHE designation, the Daisy Award for Exceptional Nurses and being named by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality.
Bring your passion and join our extraordinary team at Sibley Memorial Hospital.
- Up to 26 days paid leave upon employment
- Health, dental, vision, life, supplemental life, and long- and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
- 403(b) plan (nonbenefits eligible employees)
- Educational assistance program
- Free parking
- Cafeteria discount
- NIH Federal Credit Union
- Direct deposit
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition and awards
- Flexible spending accounts (health and dependent)
- Commuter transportation benefits
- Online education
The Medical Assistant (MA) in the ambulatory practice functions as an integral member of the interdisciplinary healthcare team in providing direct patient care. The MA ...
Silver Spring, MD
The Medical Assistant (MA) in the ambulatory practice functions as an integral member of the interdisciplinary health care team in providing direct patient care. The ...
PHYSICIAN - INTERNAL MED
Glen Burnie, MD
Under the supervision of the Office Medical Director,the Family Practice Physician, provides primary medical care to patients, including assessment, development of a plan of care ...