With a brand-new, world-class patient bed tower opening this year, Sibley is a nonprofit hospital that overlooks the Potomac River, bordering Maryland and Virginia in a beautiful residential neighborhood in northwest Washington, D.C. Our population-based community care supporting healthy collaboration, professional practice and development at all levels have been recognized with NICHE designation, the Daisy Award for Exceptional Nurses and being named by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality.
Bring your passion and join our extraordinary team at Sibley Memorial Hospital.
- Up to 26 days paid leave upon employment
- Health, dental, vision, life, supplemental life, and long- and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
- 403(b) plan (nonbenefits eligible employees)
- Educational assistance program
- Free parking
- Cafeteria discount
- NIH Federal Credit Union
- Direct deposit
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition and awards
- Flexible spending accounts (health and dependent)
- Commuter transportation benefits
- Online education
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT
The Medical Office Assistant in the managed care practice provides for the smooth flow of patients through the practice, for the proper disposition of telephone ...
The Medical Assistant (MA) in the ambulatory practice functions as an integral member of the interdisciplinary healthcare team in providing direct patient care. The MA ...
PATIENT ACCESS SPECIALIST II
Receive inbound contacts (calls, emails, faxes, etc.) from patients and physicians requesting services within JHMI. Coordinate complex appointment scheduling linking consults and ancillary services required ...