- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Social Work/Mental Health
- Day Shift
NOW HIRING Social Workers in Baltimore, New York, New Jersey and DC
Whether you prefer to work in an academic teaching hospital, community hospital, full-time, par-time, or per diem, we have a position for you! With a variety of specialties to choose from, we just know you'll find the perfect role! Take the next step towards your ultimate career goals and Be a Part of Something Bigger!
What Awaits You:
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Relocation Assistance if moving from more than 50 miles away
- Tuition Assistance to support further education
- Career Growth and Development within the organization
Who Should Apply:
- Graduates of an accredited MSW program
- Must be licensed by the board of Social Work Examiners at the LCSW level
- At least 1 year of experience providing clinical social work services
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.