View All Jobs at Johns Hopkins Hospital
About Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing
The Johns Hopkins Hospital is an academic medical and surgical facility with 1,192 acute care beds. It was the first hospital in Maryland to receive Magnet designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center, and we have now earned that distinction four consecutive times. For over 125 years, Johns Hopkins nurses have made a commitment to set the standard in nursing excellence. Through education, research, clinical care and strong interprofessional collaboration, our nurses have made an impact not just within our commun
Join us, and help deliver on The Promise of Medicine by changing real lives.
Johns Hopkins nursing offers a one-stop career destination with world-class colleagues who inspire you to be your best and unparalleled development opportunities at every stage of your professional nursing career. This is a place where anything is possible.
Don't just get a job — be a Johns Hopkins nurse for life!
We Achieve: The Johns Hopkins Hospital Professional Practice Model for Nursing
Four-time MAGNET® Recognition Program Designation for
Excellence in Nursing Practice
Professional Rewards Bonus Program
A Johns Hopkins Nurse is...
Johns Hopkins Nursing Professional Practice model
Together We Achieve: We Care, We Influence, We Excel, We Empower
MEDICAL OFFICE ASST
Addiction Treatment Services, PRN
Nursing Asst-Certified- Zayed 11E (Surgery)
First Major Academic Medical Center in the Country to Receive
Gold Certification for Excellence in Person-Centered Care
Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
by the Joint Commission
Department of Medicine: Welcome
- Up to $15,000 tuition reimbursement program
- Up to 50% of dependent child tuition assistance program
- Redesigned competitive compensation package with the option of an annual professional bonus
- Paid annual leave
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Back up child and elder care
- Child care counseling services
- Excellent breastfeeding support programs
- Pre-paid legal plans
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account program
- Numerous community and corporate discounts
- Nursing Excellence Program: Four-Level Clinical Advancement Program for Clinical Nurses
- RN Programs: New Grad Residency (NPR) – ICU Residency
- Included on U.S. News and World Report's Best Hospital List for Over Two Decades (Nationally Ranked Hospital in 15 Adult Specialties & 10 Pediatric Specialties)
Connect with Us:
Join Our Talent Network
Stay connected with Johns Hopkins Medicine and receive alerts with new job opportunities and news relative to your interests.