The Johns Hopkins Hospital is an academic medical and surgical facility with 1,192 acute care beds. It was the first hospital in Maryland to receive Magnet designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center, and we have now earned that distinction four consecutive times. For over 125 years, Johns Hopkins nurses have made a commitment to set the standard in nursing excellence. Through education, research, clinical care and strong interprofessional collaboration, our nurses have made an impact not just within our community, but globally as well.
Johns Hopkins nursing offers a one-stop career destination with world-class colleagues who inspire you to be your best and unparalleled development opportunities at every stage of your professional nursing career. This is a place where anything is possible. Join us, and help deliver on The Promise of Medicine by changing real lives.
Don’t just get a job — be a Johns Hopkins nurse for life!
- Up to $15,000 tuition reimbursement program
- Up to 50% of dependent child tuition assistance program
- Redesigned competitive compensation package with the option of an annual professional bonus.
- Paid annual leave
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Back up child and elder care
- Child care counseling services
- Excellent breastfeeding support programs
- Pre-paid legal plans
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account program
- Numerous community and corporate discounts
1800 Orleans St., Baltimore, MD 21287
Connect With Us
Registered Nurse: Outpatient Center OR
The Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center OR has 8 surgical suites and 1 procedure room. Nurses scrub and circulate. You will care for a newborn to …
Registered Nurse: The Cardiovascular Surgical ICU
The Johns Hopkins Hospital Cardiovascular Surgical ICU (CVSICU) is a 14 bed adolescent/adult surgical intensive care unit. Patient population served: critically ill patients that have …
Nursing Coordinator - Dept of Surgery
The Johns Hopkins Hospital Surgical Nursing Coordinator has accountability and authority for decisions regarding patient care, unit / department operations, and personnel management that is …
Together We Achieve: We Care, We Influence, We Excel, We Empower
We Achieve: The Johns Hopkins Hospital Professional Practice Model for Nursing
Department of Medicine: Welcome
A Johns Hopkins Nurse is...