Johns Hopkins nursing offers a one-stop career destination with world-class colleagues who inspire you to be your best and unparalleled development opportunities at every stage of your professional nursing career.
Don’t just get a job — be a Johns Hopkins nurse for life!
- UP TO $15,000 ANNUAL TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
- DESIGNATED BABY-FRIENDLY BY THE BABY-FRIENDLY HOSPITAL INITIATIVE
- Unit-based committees
- Clinical advancement program (PACE)
- Advanced certifications
- Research opportunities
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement programs
- Dependent Tuition Assistance
- Global opportunities
- Collaborative environment
- Continuing education support
- Relocation benefits
- Competitive salaries
Nurse Clinician IM: JHOC OR 1 1
The Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, MD Experienced Registered Nurse- Outpatient Surgery, OR Non Holiday position Pay Grade: RW Ability to analyze data to synthesize ...
Experienced Registered Nurse: Zayed 5 Prep/PACU
Experienced Registered Nurse: The Cardio Vasc Prep PACU, Surgery The Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore, Maryland Join the Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing team and become part ...
Experienced Registered Nurse: Zayed 5 Prep/PACU, Non-Holiday
The Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore, Maryland Candidates for the Experienced Registered Nurse position on the Zayed 5 Prep/PACU must maintain active RN licensure in the ...