PTA Physical Therapist Assistant Per Diem
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, Pasco, FL
- Day Shift
What Awaits You?
• Career growth and development
• Diverse and collaborative working environment
• Affordable and comprehensive benefits package
Per Diem PTA - Pasco Outpatient Care, Palm Harbor, FL
The physical therapist assistant (PTA) is responsible for quality clinical care as part of a multidisciplinary team at the hospital and/or outpatient care centers as assigned and is under the general supervision and direction of a licensed physical therapist. Provides clinical care activities utilizing value and evidenced based care to ensure a quality culture, and to satisfy customer needs. Receives clinical review by the Rehab Regional Manager.
- Associate degree from an accredited school of PTA
- Licensed to practice as a PTA in the state of Florida