PHYSICIAN - NEUROLOGIST - Suburban
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Day Shift
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP) is looking for a Neurologist - Moonlighter to join our Suburban Hospital location. Johns Hopkins Community Physicians serves Maryland and Washington DC with over 40 locations
- Moonlighter - Rotating Shifts, Hours Vaires, Evening or night shitfs may be required, depending on staff availability
- Candidate must be BE/BC in Neurology and able to obtain Maryland and DC Licensure
- Possess a strong work ethic with excellent communication skills, ability to work well with a highly collaborative team, proficiency to maintain excellent clinical documentation, an understanding of patient safety and high reliability in patient care.
- Subspecialty training desirable but not required. Ability to demonstrate core competencies in Neurology.
- CPR Certification required
Our Physicians and leaders are highly engaged and committed to teamwork. At JHCP you will work beside the unequaled talent of Johns Hopkins nurses and staff and enjoy extensive benefits and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our Medical Leadership team are all practicing in our clinics.
Through the diverse backgrounds and experiences of our employees, we are able to deliver on the promise to improve the health of the communities we serve!
Put your passion to care towards our role as a Hopkins Physician, where you’ll be responsible for providing the exceptional quality of primary care that our patients expect. You’ll enjoy regular hours with night call less than once per month, allowing you ample time to enjoy all the activities that the area has to offer.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to practice high-quality medicine as part of the Johns Hopkins Health System.
Together we will deliver the Promise of Medicine!
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.