Requisition #: 529206
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: May 19, 2022
NOW HIRING Experienced & New Grad RTs
for FullTime and PRN Positions
Opportunities in Baltimore, Columbia, DC, and Tampa!
$10,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Eligible
Whether you prefer to work in an academic teaching hospital, community hospital, full-time, part-time, or per diem, we have a position for you! With great exposure to a variety of specialties and schedules to choose from, we just know you'll find the perfect role! Take the next step toward your ultimate career goals and Be a Part of Something Bigger!
What Awaits You:
- Career growth and development
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance if moving from more than 50 miles away
- Tuition Assistance to support further education
Who Should Apply:
- Graduates of an accredited Associates Degree program in Respiratory Care. Those without the required degree may be considered at some locations.
- Active Respiratory Therapist Certification (C.R.T.) Required
- Registration by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) is required
- BLS CPR certification required
- 6 months of prior experience is strongly preferred
Check out our benefits: Benefits Enrollment 2022 | Your benefits virtually (jhhsbenefits.com)
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.